Sunday 16 June 2013

he did it...he got in contact! everytime my phone has gone off today i hoped it would be him and it wasnt, just texts off other people, and then about half an hour ago my phone went off, and there it was, a text from him. i went hot/cold/hold/cold, sicky feeling, blood rush, complete emotion overload. it wasnt anything fancy just a simple 'hey..'. now to others this would mean nothing, but to me it says a lot. it says a) he was thinking of me, the ".."says he was worried whether i would reply or how i would react. my instant reaction was "im sorry:/" thats all i had been wanting to say to him all day, was that i was sorry and that i loved him. the result being that we apologised to each other, talked things through and told each other we loved each other. thats all i had wanted to hear all day, that he was sorry and loved me, just like i did him. the world suddenly feels calm and peaceful again, oh happy freya. no-one ever said this was easy, and it isnt, but today we had a revolution...we communicated, we took a step forward, and thats all i can ask :) i love him, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment